|120 tablets||yen (inc.tax)|
This is a Foods with Function Claims in Japan containing Globin derived Valine-Valine-Tyrosine-Proline as a functional substance in tablets. This functional substance is reported to suppress the increase of serum triglyceride after meals.
Functional substance content
Globin derived Valine-Valine-Tyrosine-Proline 6 mg
This product contains Globin derived Valine-Valine-Tyrosine-Proline. Globin derived Valine-Valine-Tyrosine-Proline is reported to suppress the increase of serum triglyceride after meals.
- Under the responsibility of a food business operator, this product has been submitted to the Secretary-General of the Consumer Affairs Agency as a product labeled with a statement that specified health outcomes can be achieved. However, unlike Foods for Specified Health Uses, this product has not been individually evaluated by the Secretary-General of the Consumer Affairs Agency.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not a food developed for people suffering from diseases, minors, pregnant women (including those planning a pregnancy), or lactating women.
- If you have a disease, consult a doctor. If you are taking medicines, consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- If you feel discomfort after consuming this product, immediately stop taking the product and consult a doctor.
per 4 tablets (1.46 g)
Calorie 4.6 kcal, Protein 0.9 g, Fat 0.03 g, Carbohydrate 0.4 g (Saccharide 0.1 g, Dietary Fiber 0.3 g), Salt equivalent 0.002-0.04 g
How To Take
Recommended Daily Intake
It is recommended to take 4 tablets per day at meals with water, without chewing.
Precautions To Take
Precautions To Take
- Please check the packaging for the raw material information, and do not consume if you have food allergies. Depending on your health and physical condition, the product may not be suitable. In such instances, stop consuming the product.
- Some color irregularity and spotting caused by the raw material can develop on the surface of the tablets, however this does not affect product quality.
Keep away from direct sunlight, and store in a cool, dry place.
Directions for preservation
Close the lid firmly after opening, and keep out of reach of children.
|120 tablets (pouch)||43.8g (365mg×120 tablets)|
- When should it be consumed?
It is recommended to take it when you eat many meals or greasy meals in a day. It is recommended to take it when starting meals or finishing meals.
- Can 4 tablets be divided to take?
It is recommended to take 4 tablets as a single dose per day.
- How does globin peptide act?
It prevents absorption of fat by interfering pancreatic lipase, which digest fat from meals in digestive system. Furthermore, it accelerates consumption of the absorbed fat. Thereby it suppresses the increase of serum triglyceride after meals.
- Can it be consumed every 3 meals a day?
It is recommended to take 4 tablets as a single dose per day, when you eat many meals or greasy meals in a day.
- Can it be consumed every day?
It can be consumed every day. It can also be consumed only when eating greasy meals.
- I'm taking hyperlipidemic medicines, can I take it?
Please consult your doctor in advance.
- How much globin peptide is contained in this product?
This product contains 1000 mg of globin peptide, which includes 6 mg of Globin derived Valine-Valine-Tyrosine-Proline, per day.