Magnesium hydroxide draws fluid into the bowel to makes stools softer, thereby making stomach ache unlikely, and obtaining natural passage. Moreover, by neutralizing gastric acid, it improves symptoms such as hyperacidity.
A simple milk-like, creamy, white liquid, without coloring or flavoring.
Can be used from children aged 3 years and up to aged persons.
Ingredient And Content
Ingredient and content
|Ingredient (per 100 mL)|
|Magnesium Hydrate||12 g|
Inactive agent: Citric acid
[ As a Laxative ]
- Alleviates secondary symptoms associated with constipation: heavy head, hot-headedness, dry skin, acne, loss of appetite (anorexia), abdominal swelling, unusual fermentation in the intestines, and hemorrhoids.
[ As an Antacid ]
- For relief of symptoms asossiated with gastric hyperacidity.
[ As a Laxative ]
Take the following dose once a day before going to bed (or on an empty stomach). However, for the first usage take the minimum dose, then gradually increase or decrease the dosage while monitoring the condition and state of bowel movements.
|adult ( 15 years and over )||5-17 mL|
|11-14 years||3-11 mL|
|7-10 years||3-8 mL|
|3-6 years||2-5 mL|
|under 3 years||Do not use|
[ As an Antacid ]
Take the following dose once a day before going to bed (or on an empty stomach).
|adult ( 15 years and over )||3 mL|
|8-14 years||2 mL|
|5-7 years||1 mL|
|under 5 years||Do not use|
Shake the solution well, the using the measuring cup provided, measure the required amount, and consume diluted in 1 to 2 cups of water. As a therapeutic agent for constipation, the more water consumed, the more effective the product. A scale for reference is marked on the measuring cup.
(If not respected, the current symptoms can exacerbate, and side effects can develop).
- While using this product, do not use other laxatives (purgatives).
- Ask a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller before use if you are
- (1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
- (2) Pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant
- (3) Have severe abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- (4) Have been diagnosed with renal disease
- If following symptoms appear after consumption, it is possible that they are side effects, in which case discontinue usage, and consult your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales clerk with this insert.
- gastrointestinal includes severe abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- Following symptoms may appear after consump, and if such symptoms persist or intensify, discontinue usage, and consult your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales clerk with this insert.
- Symptoms do uot improve 1 week for alaxative or 2 weeks for an antacid of consumption, discontinue usage, and consult your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales clerk with this insert.
Store And Handle With Care
Store and handle with care
- Close tightly and keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Do not transfer contents to another container (it can cause misusage, and change the product quality).
- Do not use this product once the expiry date has passed.
- The plastic ring that locks the cap is not required after opening, and should be removed.
|210 mL ( placed in a plastic bottle)||900 Yen excluding tax|
|600 mL ( placed in a plastic bottle)||2100 Yen excluding tax|
- After opening, the plastic ring from the cap-lock portion is no longer required, so please remove and discard.
- The 210 mL product does not include the package insert. The information is noted on the container itself to be able to read at any time. Make sure to read the information on the package insert when using this product.
- The solution has separated into 2 layers, is it ok?
When the Milmag solution is left sitting, it separates into 2 layers. Before usage, shake well up and down more than 20 times, until mixed to a homogenous solution.
- When do the effects start to appear?
Depending on the extent of constipation, in general it takes approximately 4 to 8 weeks.
- How should the Milmag solution be stored after opening?
Close the lid firmly, and store in a cool place such as in a cupboard. Do not store in the refrigerator.