Magnesium hydroxide draws fluid into the bowel to makes stools softer, thereby making stomach ache unlikely, and obtaining natural passage.
The product can be used from children aged 3 years and up, and is provided in drink type with slightly sweet plum taste. It can be consumed as is without dilution.
Ingredient And Content
Ingredient and content
|Ingredient (per 80 mL)|
|Magnesium Sulfate Hydrate||4 g|
Inactive agent: Maltitol, D-Sorbitol, Citric acid, DL-Malic acid, Sodium citrate hydrate, Sodium benzoate, p-Aminobenzoic acid, Ethanol, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Vanillin, Ethyl vanillin, l-Menthol, Benzyl alcohol, Glycerol Esters of Fatty Acids
- Alleviates secondary symptoms associated with constipation: heavy head, hot-headedness, dry skin, acne, loss of appetite (anorexia), abdominal swelling, unusual fermentation in the intestines, and hemorrhoids.
Take the following dose once a day before going to bed (or on an empty stomach). However, for the first usage take the minimum dose, then gradually increase or decrease the dosage while monitoring the condition and state of bowel movements.
|adult ( 15 years and over )||40-80 mL|
|11-14 years||27-53 mL|
|7-10 years||20-40 mL|
|3-6 years||14-26 mL|
|under 3 years||Do not use|
(If not respected, the current symptoms can exacerbate, and side effects can develop).
- While using this product, do not use other laxatives (purgatives).
- Ask a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller before use if you are
- Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
- Pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant
- Have severe abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- Have been diagnosed with renal disease
- Side effects may develop after consumption such as intense abdominal pain, with nausea and vomiting, in which cases discontinue usage immediately, and consult your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales clerk with the bottle.
- Diarrhea can occur after consumption, and if such symptoms persist or intensify, discontinue usage, and consult your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales clerk with the bottle.
- When symptoms do not improve after 1 week of consumption, discontinue usage and consult your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales clerk with the bottle.
Store And Handle With Care
Store and handle with care
- Close tightly and keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Store in the refrigerator after opening.
- Do not transfer contents to another container (it can cause misusage, and change the product quality).
- Close the lid firmly and store after wiping the bottle well after each usage.
- After each usage, clean the measuring cup with water, and store.
- Do not use this product once the expiry date has passed.
|100 mL||380 Yen excluding tax|
|100 mL x 3 bottles||1050 Yen excluding tax|
- When do the effects start to appear?
Depending on the extent of constipation, in general it takes approximately 4 to 8 weeks.
- How long can the Milmag oral liquid medication be used after opening? How should the product be stored?
Close the lid firmly and store in the refrigerator. To be consumed within 1 week of opening.