Food with Nutrient Function Claims
Packaging 180 tablets/ 60 tablets
Napple GM is a granulated functional nutrient food containing magnesium extracted from seawater. It helps supplement magnesium in Japanese people who are often prone to deficiency. In addition to magnesium, it contains globin peptide.
- How To
Magnesium hydrate, Globin peptide
Nutrient function claims
Magnesium is a nutrient that is necessary for the formation of bones and teeth. Magnesium helps with the normal functioning of many enzymes in the body, and with energy production, and is a necessary nutrient to ensure normal blood circulation.
per 6 tablets (2.16 g)
Calorie 5.4 kcal, Protein 1.0 g, Fat 0.0 g, Carbohydrate 0.5 g (Daccaharide 0.2 g,Dietary Fiber 0.3 g), Sodium 0.002-0.04 g, Magnesium 292 mg (91.3%)※
※ () is the proportion of the 2015 nutrient reference value (subject age ≥ 18 years, and percentage of standard calorific value of 2200kcal)
How To Take
As functional nutrient food, it is recommended to take 6 tablets per day (3 tablets 2 times a day), at meals with water without chewing.
Precautions To Take
- Consumption of large quantities of this product does not cure disease, or promote health.
- Consumption of large quantities of this product can cause loose bowel movements (diarrhea).
- Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- This product should not be given to infants and children
- Unlike special health food, this product has not undergone case-by-case screening by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
- Please check the packaging for the raw material information, and do not consume if you have food allergies. Depending on your health and physical condition, the product may not be suitable. In such instances, stop consuming the product.
- Please consult your doctor if you are taking medication or outpatients, or suffering from kidney disease, or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Some color irregularity and spotting caused by the raw material can develop on the surface of the tablets, however this does not affect product quality.
Keep away from direct sunlight, and store in a cool, dry place.
Directions for preservation
Close the lid firmly after opening, and keep out of reach of children.
Are there any people who should not consume this product?A
Please consult your doctor if you are suffering from kidney disease, because magnesium can easily accumulate in the body.
It is recommended to take 6 granules per day, but can that be taken as a single dose?A
It is recommended to divide into 3 granules per dose taken twice per day with meals. If taken as a single dose it may cause loose bowel movements.